1. Sneak out in the middle of the night with someone you like. Drive to the middle of nowhere or simply just watch the stars and the moon from the roof of a car. Talk about the universe and everything in between.
2. Draw. Sculpt. Or write. Put your tangled thoughts into art. Show it to someone or hide it under your bed.
3. Put yourself first sometimes. Do what you love even if your friends or parents tell you otherwise. Wear the clothes you want and listen to the music your heart desires. Don’t fall under the pressure of pleasing others.
4. Spend an hour or two alone every day. Go to a coffee shop and sit by the window. Bring your favorite book even though you’ve probably read it a hundred times and look at the different people surrounding you.
5. Go out at night. Perhaps with your best friend. Dress up for once and make sure to feel beautiful and classy. In case you’re a girl put on a shade of red lipstick and curl your hair. There is just something strangely exciting about looking like you got it all together when deep down you’re a nervous wreck.Unknown (via exoticwild)
We can travel the world together and take a Polaroid photo of us kissing in every country/state/city we explore. We can buy knick knacks from each place to fill the home we eventually settle in. We can live.
Ke$ha- Die young (Deconstructed)
okay guys, ke$ha is already great because she’s a parody artist, but.
has anyone listened to this?
it’s probably the most beautiful and sad pop song i’ve heard in a while.
this isn’t ke$ha, it’s kesha.
whenever someone uses die young for characters who die…young, i think they should use this version instead because ouch feels